Vitamin C is known for its ability to restore visible radiance to your skin, plus it can help your skin defend itself against future damage. This unique formula gives you all of those incredible benefits, along with the bonus of broad spectrum SPF 25.
*Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
*Reapply at least every 2 hours.
*Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
*Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad
Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
*Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen
* Helps prevent sunburn.
* If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-21, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Vinyl Dimethicone/ Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Diacetyl Boldine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Steareth-2, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Trilaurin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.
- GreatReview by Patty
- I have been using [vitamin c] face cream and cleanser for about a month. I feel it does brighten my skin I am in my 60s I would recommend this. I purchased it at Costco hoping they will continue to sell it (Posted on 9/6/2016)
- Great productReview by Mama77
- I've been using this moisturizer for 3 days and I love it. My skin is very sensitive and acne prone... I don't have good luck with sunscreen products as they are usually too heavy/greasy and make my face break out. Many also leave my face looking abnormally white. This is slightly tinted so won't make you look ghostly. Also, it isn't heavy and hasn't caused me to break out at all. (Posted on 5/23/2016)